How to Reset the central method unit Speed to the right Values
1. Turn off the portable computer and undo the facility cable. Flip the activate the facility offer to “Off.”
2. Press the facility button on the front of the case to empty the motherboard circuits of charge.
3. Unscrew and slide the quilt panel off the case to reveal the inner hardware. bit the metal casing to ground yourself.
4. Scan the motherboard for the metal coin-cell battery, housed during a} very oval-shaped compartment and marked with a “+” image.
5. Check the world round the battery for a jumper shunt, a small, rectangular, plastic piece covering a gaggle of pins or prongs.
6. Remove the shunt from the pins. If you’ll not grab hold of the piece in conjunction together with your fingers, accomplish the shunt with a mixture of tweezers.
7. Wait ten seconds then return the shunt to the primary and second pins to reset the central method unit speed and every one utterly completely different settings.
8. Reassemble the case, reconnect the facility cable or flip the facility switch, then activate the laptop.
9. Follow the onscreen prompts else to setup then use the directional pad to pick out this date and time.
10. Press “F10,” select “Yes” then press “Enter” ample|to avoid wasting} several your configuration.
Check out the Best laptop for sale in Nairobi Kenya
Check out the best mobile phone repair services in Nairobi Kenya
consult us for the best point of sale system in Nairobi Kenya
iPhone repair services Nairobi Kenya
check our mobile phone development in Nairobi Kenya
Top best desktop for sale in Kenya