ABOUT THIS POLICY
This policy also explains your privacy rights and the way the law protects you including how we suits the overall Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and other related legislation which relates to the utilization of private data.
Additional information could also be provided on particular pages of this website for instance, on any specific pages where we collect personal data and you ought to also ask those.
Nextgen Solutions is that the data controller and is liable for the utilization of your personal data. Our full details are began below.
Address: Nextgen Solutions Limited, Terry House Mfangano Street Nairobi,Kenya
You have the proper to form a complaint to the Communication Authority Kenya Office (CAK) which is Kenya supervisory authority for data protection issues. We would, however, just like the opportunity to help you with any concerns so please contact us within the first instance using the email above.
It is important that the private data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
This website may include links to third-party websites, like our Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn social media pages. Clicking on those links may allow third parties to gather or share data about you. We don’t control these third-party websites and aren’t liable for their privacy policies. You ought to read any policies and other statements on such websites carefully.
DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data means any information about a private from which that person are often identified. It doesn’t include data which has been anonymized such a person’s identity is removed.
The following information explains the kinds of private data which we collect, use, store and transfer. We’ll only use your personal data because the law allows us to. The categories of private data which we use include:
- Identity and get in touch with Data like names, titles and other identifiers alongside address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data including internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, access times, OS and platform and other technology on the devices you employ to access this website. This might also include information about how you employ our website.
- Profile Data like username and password details.
- Marketing and Communications Data which incorporates preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
- Career Data including your CV, career history information and knowledge about you, including references.
HOW we’ll USE YOUR DATA
The information below also explains the needs that we use different categories of private data and therefore the legal basis or bases which we believe applies to those uses, where you employ the web site www.nextgensolutions.co.ke . We may process your personal data for quite one lawful basis counting on the aim that we are using your data.
We may process your personal data for our legitimate business purposes (or those of our group companies), such as:
- To deliver our products and services;
- To administer this website including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance and support, in order that we will provide and improve the products and services we provide and ensure our website operates properly, and for network security;
- To provide you with marketing communications like our newsletter if you’ve got shown an interest in receiving information about our products and services;
- To assess and where appropriate, affect your application, if you express an interest in working for us;
- To ensure our third-party providers can perform their obligations to us; and
- To gather your feedback on our products and services.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
Most of the private data which we hold is collected either directly through you (or your colleagues), or once you otherwise get in touch with us, for instance, by email, over the phone, or through the utilization of our website. For instance, you would possibly provide certain identity information by completing one among our online forms like on our “Contact Us” page, if you create a search with us, or if you subscribe our newsletter.
Some of the technical data which we collect could also be collected automatically as you interact with our website for instance via the utilization of cookies and similar technologies.
IF YOU FAIL to supply PERSONAL DATA
Where we’d like to gather personal data by law, under the terms of a contract we’ve with the organization you represent or for an additional lawful reason and you fail to supply that data, we might not be ready to fully perform our obligations in accordance with our contract, provide you with the knowledge you need or otherwise properly affect your request.
MARKETING AND PROMOTIONS
From time to time we may use your data including identity and get in touch with you, technical data and marketing and communications data, to contact you with information about our products and services. You’ll receive marketing communications from us if you’ve got agreed to be included on our marketing database.
You can ask us to prevent sending you marketing messages at any time by contacting us at any time by calling us or writing to us by post or email, using the contact details provided above.
CHANGE OF PURPOSE
We will only use your personal data for the needs that we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we’d like to use it for an additional reason which reason is compatible with the first purpose. If we’d like to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we’ll explain the legal basis which allows us to do so. Please also note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is often required or permitted by law.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We require all third parties to respect the safety of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We don’t allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for his or her own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We have put in appropriate security measures to stop your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. Additionally, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business got to realize it. They’re going to only process your personal data on our instructions, and that they are subject to a requirement of confidentiality.
We have put in situ procedures to affect any suspected personal data breach and can notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to try to so.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the needs we collected it for, including for the needs of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
To determine the acceptable retention period for private data, we consider the quantity, nature, and sensitivity of the private data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the needs that we process your personal data and whether we will achieve those purposes through other means, and therefore the applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances, we may anonymize personal data (so that it cannot be related to you) for research or statistical purposes during which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you’ve got rights under data protection laws in reference to your personal data. Those rights are listed below. Please contact us if you’d wish to exercise any of them. You’ve got the proper to:
- Request access to your personal data (a “subject access request”). This suggests you’ll receive a replica of the private data we hold about you and to see that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of your personal data: this permits you to possess any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may have to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal data. You’ll ask us to get rid of personal data where there’s no good reason for us continuing to process it. you furthermore may have this right where you’ve got successfully exercised your right to object to processing, where we may have processed your data unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to suits law. We might not always be ready to suits your request where there are particular legal reasons.
.• Request restriction of processing. you’ll ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data: if you would like us to determine the info’s accuracy; where our data use is unlawful but you are doing not want us to erase it; where you would like us to carry the data albeit we not need it, to determine, exercise or defend legal claims; otherwise you have objected to use of knowledge but we’d like to verify whether we’ve overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request a knowledge transfer. We’ll provide to you, or your chosen third party, your personal data during a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. This only applies to automated information which you provided consent for us to use or necessary to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we believe consent to process your personal data. This may not affect the lawfulness of processing administered before you withdraw your consent.
EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS
You will not need to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise the other rights). However, we may charge an inexpensive fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to suits your request in these circumstances.
We may have to request specific information from you to assist us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is often a security measure to make sure personal data isn’t disclosed to an individual who has no right to receive it. We can also contact you to ask you to clarify your request to hurry up our response.