Best E PS Panels House Building Services in Kenya
Are you trying to find the best Technology for building affordable houses in Kenya? Nextgen Solutions we introduce to you EPS Panels in Kenya. We are Experienced construction company specialized in constructing EPS panels house in Kenya.
With the help of our professionals and talented workforce.We introduce to you our clients a wide range of EPS Panels. This EPS panel ensures flexibility in design and choosing various options when constructing.The Eps panel are suitable for ceiling where their strength, enables in increased spans. Also on walling and slab.You can get this EPS panel from us at market leading price.
If you don’t have the plan don’t worry as we have in house professional architect who will help you to come up with a good house plan of your dream home.You can also select our ready made house plan and designs on this page plans
Construction using EPS Panel In Kenya
The Eps stand for Expanded Polystyrene.This is a modern, efficient, safe and economic construction system of buildings. These building panels are often used both as load bearing also as non-load bearing elements. EPS core panel may be a 3D panel consisting of 3-dimensional welded wire space frame given the polystyrene insulation core. The Panel is placed in position and shotcrete on both the edges.
The EPS panels contains a 3-dimensional welded wire space frame utilizing a truss concept for stress transfer. And stiffness EPS panel includes welded reinforcing meshes of high-strength wire, diagonal wire and self-extinguishing expanded polystyrene. undercoated concrete, manufactured within the factory. And shotcrete is applied to the panel assembled at the development site.Which provides the bearing capacity of the structure.
EPS panel after shotcrete has the following five components.
- The outer layer of shotcrete.
- Welded reinforcing mesh of high wire.
- The core of expanded polystyrene sheet.
- Diagonal wire (stainless or galvanized wire).
- The inner layer of shotcrete.
The welded mesh fabric connected piercing polystyrene with truss of steel wire, welded to the welded fabric at an angle. It gives a rigidity spatial structure. And simultaneously prevents polystyrene core shifting.
Some of the benefits of the EPS Core panel systems are as follows:
- It Reduce the cost of construction material by 30% and Labor by 50%
- Eps building panels reduces Construction period
- Reduce transport cost. Light weight panels: don’t requires cranes and other heavy construction equipment. (A Standard panel of size (1.2×3) m without shotcrete weighs 20 kg)
- iv. The installation doesn’t need heavy construction equipment.
- v. Ensure high levels of thermal insulation, sound insulation, also as sanitary and fire safety.
- vi. EPS 3-D panels allow no additional cost to erect buildings in areas with moving soil, especially heaving, subsidence, frozen ground, and remote areas.
- vii. Strength and sturdiness – used extruded polystyrene virtually inert.And doesn’t absorb moisture, is durable and immune to decay.
A number of the restrictions of the EPS Core Panel System:
- EPS Panel construction system may only be utilized in the development of foundation walls supporting 5 story’s or less, unless designed by knowledgeable engineer.
- Concrete must be applied by either the “shotcrete dry” or “shotcrete wet” process in accordance with ACI 506 R-85, “Guide to Shotcrete,” by the American Concrete Institute.
- Compressive strength of concrete shall not be but 20 MPa.
The steel reinforcement shall have a minimum allowable stress (fy) of 415 MPa. The EPS Core panel system is environment friendly and aesthetically appealing.So they are often constructed quickly leading to savings in construction time and money. The technology has been in use successfully in many African also as European countries with involvement of various agencies.
Eps Panels Manufactures in Kenya
The demand for the Eps panels in Kenya is increasing a day. Therefore there’s an emerging increase on the assembly of the building panels. So there are various Eps panels’ manufactures and Suppliers in Kenya and here is that the List of them.
- 2. Cmax
- 3. National Housing
Prices and price of EPS panels In Kenya
The one main advantages of the Eps panel is that the cost it’s ready to cut the cost of the fabric by 30%. And therefore the cost of labor by 50% thanks to less time taken. So costs of the Eps panels varies from the sizes.
DESCRIPTION SIZE (LxWxH) SALE PRICE
EPS WALL PANELS
60mm paneling 2.4mx1.2m Kshs 3,795.00
60mm paneling 2.7m x 1.2m Kshs 4,010.00
80mm paneling 3.0m x 1.2m Kshs 4,910.00
100mm paneling 3.0m x 1.2m Kshs 5,600.00
120mm paneling 3.0m x 1.2m Kshs 5,900.00
EPS FLOOR PANELS
150mm Floor Panel 3.0m x 1.2m Kshs 6,124.00
190mm Floor Panel 3.0m x 1.2m Kshs 7,320.00
220mm Floor Panel 3.0m x 1.2m Kshs 8,060.00
260mm Floor Panel 3.0m x 1.2m Kshs 8,740.00
290mm Floor Panel 3.0m x 1.2m Kshs 9,525.00
300mm Floor Panel 3.0m x 1.2m Kshs 11,565.00
WALL MESHES * 1box=70mm
Flat mesh 1.2m x 250mm Kshs 150.00
U-mesh 1.2m x (3+1+3) boxes Kshs 300.00
Angle mesh 1.2m x (3+3) boxes Kshs 250.00
Full mesh 3.0m x 1.2m Kshs 1,500.00
50mm Flat Panel 3.0m x 1.2m Kshs 1,700.00
75mm Flat Panel 3.0m x 1.0m Kshs 2,485.00
100mm Flat Panel 3.0m x 1.2m Kshs 3,250.00
It is estimated that a two bed-room unit built with the technology would cost Sh700, 000 before finishing, about half the cost when using bricks